As days are becoming colder and shorter, this seemed the perfect time to provide you with an extra soup recipe. This recipe is perfect for the soup noobs amongst us (amittedly, I’m one myself): it’s very simple, requires very few ingredients and keeps us warm during cold days.
- 1 Onion
- 2 Zucchinis, peeled and diced
- 1 Tb Soy Butter
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- 1 liter Chicken Broth (you can just dissolve 2 chicken bouillon cubes in water)
- Pepper and Salt
1. Sauté the onions and zucchini in soy butter.
2. Add the glove of garlic and the chicken broth (everything should be covered a few centimeters).
3. Cook for ca. 20 minutes.
4. Mix the soup. If needed, add some chicken broth.
5. Add pepper and salt to taste.
Et voilà, your soup is ready! Enjoy!
A.Credit goes to Lien Willaert for this recipe. Check out her awesome cook book ‘Liens lichte klassiekers’.