When I’m not having Deliciously Ella’s Awesome Granola for breakfast, I prefer eating oatmeal for breakfast. Although a basic oatmeal porridge can please me, I try out new combinations every now and then. This one is a recipe by Rens Kroes.
- 50 g Oats
- 1/2 Banana
- 250 Ml Almond Milk or Rice Milk (works with regular milk as well)
- A Pinch of Cinnamon
- 2 Plums (or 1 Apple)
- Optional: Grated Coconut
1. Combine oatmeal, 1/4 mashed banana and almond milk in a saucepan. Bring it to boil while stirring continiously.
2. Let boil for a few minutes.
3. Add cinnamon.
4. Put in a bowl.
5. Cut banana and plum (or apple) and top your porridge.
6. Optional: add grated coconut.
Et voilà, it’s as simple as that! Enjoy your day after this fulfilling breakfast!
A.All credit goes to Rens Kroes for this recipe. Be sure to check out her blog and her fantastic cook book ‘Powerfood’.