This is withouth any doubt one of the biggest surprises in cooking land for me. I found this recipe on the Chicks Love Food page, and I love it. Here again, it requires only four ingredients. Guys, if you want to impress your girlfriend: this is the perfect recipe.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 6 (large) Sweet Potatoes
- 150 g Rocket Salad
- 200 Fresh Parmesan
- 60 g Pine Nuts
1. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes in 2-inch chuncks.
2. In a large saucepan, cover potatoes with water. Bring to a boil; cook until tender when pierced with the tip of a paring knife, 15 to 20 minutes.
3. While the potatoes are cooking, grate parmesan and toast pine nuts until golden brown.
4. When the potatoes are cooked, drain them, but keep some of the cooking liquid.
5. Mash potatoes, add some olive oil and cooking liquid. Season with salt and ground pepper.
6. Add rocket salad and parmesan, and finish with some pine nuts.
Et voilà, your supersimple, yet superdelish dish is ready! Enjoy!