A while ago, a friend of mine showed me this recipe. I kept it, and today I decided it was the perfect day to try it out. And yes: we have a winner! These granola cups are just a perfect start of the day: so tasty… and they look just so cute! Enjoy!
Ingredients (for 6 granola cups)
- 100 g Oats
- 15 g Pumpkin Seeds
- 40 g Chopped Nuts (mix of your choice)
- 7 Tb Maple Syrup
- 7 Tb Greek Yogurt
- Cooking oil spray or coconut oil to
1. Preheat oven to 150°C.
2. Grease a muffin tin with cooking oil spray or coconut oil.
3. Mix oats, nuts, seeds and maple syrup in a bowl.
4. With your fingers, press the granola into the muffin cups and create a small indentation in the middle of each granola cup.
5. Bake until golden. This will take about 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Cool and remove with a sharp knife.
7. Fill with yoghurt and berries (I first put only one berry on top, but it’s even better to add some more!)
Et voilà, your granola cups are ready! Enjoy!