I realize it’s a bad habit, but I am a huuuuge fan of having something sweet after dinner. As a result, I’ve been trying out a lot of healthy desserts.
This Apple Oat Crumble is a variant of the Raspberry Oat Crumble I posted about 2 years ago. I’ve tried out a lot of variants, but this one -to me- is just an easy, classic dish. And – admittedly- I often had this crumble as breakfast too!
- 2 apples
- 100 g Oats
- 10 g Stevia (actually, I prefer it without, but I realize most of you might need some extra sweetness).
- 40 g Soy Butter
- Greek yoghurt (optional, but I absolutely recommend it!)
1. Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
2. Dice the apples and toss them in a baking dish.
3. Mix the oats, stevia and soy butter. Cover the apples with this mix.
4. Cook the crumble for about 35-40 minutes in the preheated oven.
5. Sprinkle with some cinnamon.
6. If you like, you can serve it with some Greek yoghurt, yum yum!