Being a proper Belgian, my dad used to make his super yummy homemade egg salad with… mayonnaise. Of course. And oh boy, I LOVED IT.
As such, starting my healthy journey, I didn’t want to cut out egg salad. But luckily, I found this nice recipe. I do warn you: it’s quite addictive.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs (boiled for 8 minutes and cooled)
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped chives (to taste)
- 6 tbs (low fat) Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbs mustard
- ½ tsp curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine yoghurt, mustard, chives, curry powder, pepper and salt.
- Peel and coarsely chop eggs. Stir in chopped eggs to your yoghurt mixture